Hello and welcome to Vista360, LLC. I founded our company in 2002 to meet an industry need for well-rounded, sound advice for SEC-registered investment advisers and funds. Over the years, we have developed a reputation as a firm that can help clients with unique projects that require a balance of technical, business knowledge with cultural understanding of staff capabilities and needs. This grew our management consulting offerings and services. We enjoy co-creating with clients and helping them enhance their business practices and culture. We serve clients nationwide from our Milwaukee-area office.
Our employee-owned firm has deep experience as business practitioners. Our unique depth and breadth of experience supports our work with many types of advisers and funds, including mutual funds, closed-end funds, CLOs, BDCs, private equity and other private funds. We deliver practical, customized advice that extends beyond regulatory compliance, with management consulting in M&A, risk management, business management, team development, cultural enhancements, marketing, vendor oversight, and more.
We don’t just “check a box,” but invest time in understanding your business so our advice and services work with, not against, your business and help your organization meet its goals. We are a trusted resource during a routine business cycle and when clients are going through a time of change or simply looking to enhance their current practices.
We also help individuals and teams recognize their strengths and build stronger teams and organizations. Our management consulting services take the art and science of team building to a new level with customized insights and specific action steps for short and long-term success.
A unique aspect to our firm is our collaboration and foundational support for Bloom360 Learning Community, a nonprofit school serving children with special needs, we helped develop and launch in 2017. Bloom360 helps children recapture the joy of learning by focusing first on social and emotional learning and then building in academics using a project-based curriculum. For more information about the school, please visit our Community Involvement section on our website or www.bloom360.org.
Our Vista360 team is unique because we:
• Welcome challenges and enjoy co-creating with our clients.
• Invest the time to learn your specific business practices at the beginning of the relationship so that we can offer customized advice and support that will work with your business and culture.
• Listen to your needs and customize our work to fit your goals and budget.
• Work together as a team, not as individual consultants, which means you get the best of what we know.
• Service you as a team with two or more staff assigned to your engagement to ensure consistency, continuity, quality and to maximize responsiveness.
• Train together on technical and professional development topics as we believe we are never done learning and growing.
• Utilize a centralized research and consulting process model so every team member is working from a consistent, quality foundation of knowledge.
• Believe in stepping up when there is a need in the community. We developed, launched and co-locate with an innovative school, Bloom360 Learning Community.
We look forward to learning more about how we can help you, your team and your organization.