Below is an overview of our typical management consulting process. Depending on the nature of the engagement, we add steps to our process, as appropriate:
- We begin with a kick-off call allowing the Vista360 Consultant team and the client to ensure we are on the same page with project scope, timing, deliverables, etc.
- We organize a business overview call with key business leaders to learn important information regarding our client’s customer base, service or product offerings, personnel structure, technology, oversight structure, etc.
- We provide a customized key document request list and distribute assessments for staff completion, as appropriate. Review of key documents in advance of having discussions with our client allows us to customize the discussion topics and be prepared.
- We will conduct in-person and telephonic discussions with relevant staff and teams to gain a thorough understanding of the client’s culture and business practices and as the project progresses, to provide advice and recommendations.
- We take the information that we’ve learned through our discussions, review of assessments/documents and apply it to the project scope. No matter the project scope or objectives, having a thorough understanding of our client’s business practices and goals is critical to accomplishing the remainder of the project or providing future advice.
- The remainder of the project will be dependent on scope, but typically we will provide a set of agreed-upon deliverables which could include recommendation reports, team insight charts and/or revised/new internal tools, procedures or assessments.